Why people are writing "I Like it on the..." on their FB status

Posted in Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If you are wondering what "I like it on the couch", "I like it on the bed", "I like it on my desk" on their Facebook status updates means, it simply refers to "purse".   It is because women are posting where they like to place their purses when they come home but they conveniently leave out the word "purse" on the update.


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and the "I like it on" trend is an attempt for women to unite around that cause in a top secret way. The idea is literally to leave men in the dark.

This status update has gone viral and this is not the first time. The bra color Facebook status update also went viral less than a year ago to in support to raising breast cancer awareness.